Canon Pixma TS8020 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One
The Canon PIXMA TS8020 is Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer is the small printer that’s big on roles and also large on design. This outstanding everyday printer has a cutting-edge, space-saving style that enables it to be positioned virtually anywhere in your home. Readily available in 4 colors black, white, red as well as brown it blends with practically any kind of decoration, assisting to earn it one of the most flexible home printers you can purchase.
You’ll attach promptly with the PIXMA TS8020 printer because it’s so straightforward to link. Print gorgeous pictures, papers, color labels, and also envelopes, from any of your devices over your selection of Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, USB, with the built-in SD Card reader or perhaps the Cloud.
And like the bulk of Canon printers, it’s iPhone/iPad compatible as well as makes a perfect smart device photo printer. The easy-to-see 4.3″ touch display and user-friendly user interface, record elimination tip, and auto-expanding outcome tray make it a breeze to utilize. Plus you could expect superb paper as well as photo quality from its six-color ink system that includes a specialized grey ink tank.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MX512 Software, Drivers Downloads, and Setup
Compatibility & System Requirements:
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Software & Drivers
|TS8000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||46.2 MB|
|TS8000 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05c (Windows)||26.2 MB|
|TS8000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)||87.1 MB|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)||17.7 MB|
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
How to Installation Guide for Canon PIXMA TS8020?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.