Canon PIXMA MG6822 Printer Driver and Software Downloads. The wealthiest selling point of Canon Pixma MG6822 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One is the result of high-quality photos combined with fast photo printing. That makes it a definite candidate if you need an inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) for home use. See Also: Canon PIXMA iP8720 Software and Driver Download (Windows, Mac)
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Printer Driver and Software Downloads
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Canon PIXMA MG6822 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)
Canon PIXMA MG6822 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows) “Recommended !!
Canon PIXMA MG6822 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac) “Recommended !!
Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.1 (Windows)
Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)
My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2 (Mac)
My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)
Quick Menu Ver.2.8.2 (Mac)
Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0a (Mac)
Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Mac)
Print, Copy, Scan.
The main difference between the two is the addition of a memory card slot on the MG6822, a slightly faster identification speed, and a 3-inch touchscreen instead of a 2.5-inch LCD with button control. However, the speed difference is so small that although the Canon PIXMA MG6822 printer driver is slightly faster than the Canon MG5720 in our tests, the speed in pages per minute (ppm) goes out the same after rounding.
The primary MFP feature for MG6822 is limited to printing, scanning, and copying, and there is a memory card slot that lets you print from, but not scan to, a memory card. There is no Type A USB port, which means you can not write from a USB key or connect a PictBridge camera with a USB cable. But the printer supports Wireless PictBridge, which according to Canon is available for all the latest camera models that offer Wi-Fi. Not available on camera from other manufacturers.
Like the Canon MG5720, MG6822 supports mobile printing and scanning, as well as printing capabilities from selected websites. You can connect to your network via Wi-Fi printers, and print from and scan to iOS, Android, and Windows phones and tablets via access points on your system.
Print speed for MG6822 best described as acceptable, but not impressive. In our business application app, I set the time (using QualityLogic hardware and software for timing), at unresponsive 2.6ppm. Photo speed is much faster than the competition, averaging 52 seconds for mold four by 6 inches. It makes it the fastest in this group, even with just a few seconds. The speed for three other printers ranges from 54 seconds to 1 minute 5 seconds per photo.
Output quality above overall, thanks to high quality for photos. Black and white prints have little color under some lighting conditions, but color photos are at the top level for inkjet MFPs, which make them more qualified than you get from most drugstore prints.
Text and graphical output are both typical for inkjet printers. For writing, which translates to good enough for almost any business use, as long because you do not produce an unusual need for small font size. Graphical output is quite good enough for PowerPoint handouts and the like. Most of the production in our tests is even pretty good to give to clients that you want to impress with your sense of professionalism. However, some of the full page graphs are not enough at that level.
Recommended Post: Canon PIXMA MG7720 Printer Driver and Software Downloads
Specification of Canon PIXMA MG6822
- Print Speed (up to)
- 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds7,8
- Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm 7,8
- Color:ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm7,8
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi10 – Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi10
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-270 Pigment Black XL – CLI-271 Cyan XL – CLI-271 Magenta XL – CLI-271 Yellow XL – CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black: CLI-271 Cyan – CLI-271 Magenta – CLI-271 Yellow – CLI-271 Black
- Paper Sizes
- 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope Chlorine-free paper can be used
- Copy Speed (up to)
- FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds7
- Reduction / Enlargement : 25% – 400%
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi9
- Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi9
- Auto Scan Mode: 18, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Driver Setup
How to Installation Guide for Canon PIXMA MG6822?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.