Canon PIXMA iP8720 Software. Shows a very impressive photo printer that creates very high-quality prints at the best settings. And this is a versatile printer, lets you print on the size between 4-by-6 inches and 13-by-19 inches. Print speed is excellent for printers that can create high-quality prints that this model can do. And while the price is quite steep for consumer-level printers, the performance level of this model justifies the price tag.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Software and Driver Download
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Software and Drivers Download
|Canon PIXMA iP8700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA iP8700 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA iP8700 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows)|
|Canon PIXMA iP8700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA iP8700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
Print, Copy, Scan.
Ultimately, having the ability to make 13-by-19-inch prints is something that very few consumer-level printers can match. If you are a sophisticated photographer who has camera equipment capable of making photos sharp enough to allow 13-by-19-inch prints, the iP8720 will do your pictures justice with beautiful photographs. To connect a printer, you can use USB or Wi-Fi, which is the way most home users connect their devices today. The lack is a front USB port compatible with PictBridge, even though it is a printer. However, if you should get one of the current Canon cameras, you can use a direct connection over Wi-Fi; idem for wireless printing from iOS or Smart Android devices.
Recommended Driver: Canon MG3520 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
The front panel is folded down to open the paper output tray, as well as the direct path for the included CD / DVD print tray. A rear panel lifts to expose a paper tray, which has a capacity of 120 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of more massive photographic media. The top panel opens to reveal the printhead. The iP8720 is a six color printer. In addition to standard cyan, magenta, yellow, and black, Canon adds black and gray photos. This additional color provides a much larger gamut and much larger detail in the shaded area, resulting in smoother monochrome prints.
Performance and Setup
When talking about photo printers, the ink cartridge yield does not mean much. There are standards to be met by the printer manufacturer, but the actual results based on the photos you print are unlikely to be guessed. For generic ink (not photographic) effects, Canon lists standard-size cartridges as a result of about 1,100 pages for black cartridges and about 310 pages for each color cartridge. Higher capacity cartridges are available, with an estimated 4,400 pages for the black cartridge and 670 pages for color cartridges.
The settings are simple and straightforward. Load six ink cartridges, wait a few minutes for the printer to primed and install the software (you can install drivers only if you do not need the software). We use a USB connection during our tests, but usually, we have no problems when connecting Canon printers overhead Wi-Fi. However, if you own a wireless router that supports Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA), you can quickly set up the printer on the network by pressing the Wi-Fi / WPA key mentioned above. This printer also supports Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print for wireless printing (across the system), or through Canon iOS and Canon print apps.
Regarding photo quality, we are delighted with what the iP8720 is capable of producing. We print on Canon Photo Paper Pro Luster and Canon Photo Paper Plus Glossy II. In both papers, the results are excellent, with our only criticism is the somewhat dark skin tone that is only visible when comparing the output with our reference prints.
Specifications for Canon PIXMA iP8720
- Printer Type Photo printer – ink-jet – color
- Wireless Ready Yes
- Mobile Printing Capability Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- Inkjet Technology Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Ink Palette Supported (Colors) 6-ink – cyan, magenta, yellow, black, pigment black, gray
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size 1 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration 6 individual ink tanks
- Ink Type Canon ChromaLife100+
- Print Speed Up to 14.5 ipm – B/W
- Up to 10.4 ipm – color
- Up to 0.6 min/page – photo – 4 in x 6 in
- Connectivity Technology wired, wireless
- Interface USB 2.0, Wi-Fi(n)
- AirPrint Enabled Yes
- Print on CD/DVD yes
- Direct Printing Specifications PictBridge
- Printer Features borderless printing
- Media Handling 150-sheet input tray, CD / DVD tray
- Type photo printer
- Max H-Document Size 13 m
- Max V-Document Size 19 in
- Media Type envelopes, glossy photo paper, high resolution paper, luster photo paper, matte photo paper, photo paper, plain paper, semi-gloss photo paper
- Media Sizes 13 in x 19 in, 4 in x 6 in, 5 in x 7 in, 8 in x 10 in, CD (4.75 in), Ledger B Size (11 in x 17 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Envelope Sizes US No 10 (4.1 in x 9.5 in)
- Total Media Capacity 150 sheets
- Networking Print server
- Max Resolution B/W 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Resolution Color
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver Setup
How to Installation Guide for Canon PIXMA iP8720?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.