Canon Pixma MX310 Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer Review
Canon MX310 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7 – The PIXMA MX310 supplies sharp, lively duplicates of your photos that look so great, lots of people will think they were adequately developed. This flexible Canon “done in one” also functions as a paper printer, a scanner, a copier, as well as a facsimile machine. Its automatic paper feeder allows you to load up to 30 pages of originals each time to take on considerable work easily. All that ability makes it a practical addition to almost any kind of office.
Canon MX310 Features
The Canon PIXMA MX310 is an all-in-one printer that allows the individual to print, copy, scan, and fax from one equipment. The standard interfaces on the printer are a USB 2.0 high-speed port and PictBridge. The media kinds accepted by the Canon inkjet printer consist of simple paper, envelopes, labels, and also photo sticker labels. Additionally, the paper dimensions that are taken are between 5.4 centimeters by 8.6 centimeters in width as well as 21.6 centimeters by 29.7 centimeters in length. An automatic file feeder stands up to 30 originals for much easier printing.
The Canon PIXMA MX310 is compatible with the Mac and also Windows operating systems. The fax showcases on this Canon inkjet printer consist of 33.6 Kbps modem speed, 3 s transmission rate, rate dialing, and 50-page memory capacity. On top of that, the printing includes on this Canon inkjet printer consist of 2.7 secs each page black print, 3.5 secs per web page color print, 10.2-cm by 15.2-cm indeterminate image print in 46 s, and also a resolution of approximately 4800×1200 dpi. An all-in-one printer is suitable for home as well as office usage. Canon MX310 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7
Compatibility & System Requirements:
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon MX310 Driver Downloads & Software
|MX310 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||15 MB|
|Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||15 MB|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows XP x64)||57 MB|
Canon MX310 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
How To Setup Driver Canon MX310
How to Installation Guide for Canon MX310?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
How To Uninstall Procedure Canon MX310
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.