Canon PIXMA MG5520 Wireless All-In-One Color Photo Printer Review
Canon MG5520 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7 – is a sophisticated Wireless1 Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer with a smart style delivering a combination of high performance and also good convenience. Print gorgeous, borderless2 images up to 8.5″ x 11″ and crisp documents with impressive high quality.
The MG5520 supplies 4800 x 1200 maximum shade dpi3 with 2pl technology, five individual ink tanks as well as the ChromaLife100+ system. If a shade runs out, you change the ink tank you need. Plus, the Snap Edge feature enables quick access to the ink tanks for an easy substitute. With a 2.5″ LCD, the MG5520 allows you to sneak your images before you print, and fix your pictures with Auto Photo Fix II.
Canon MG5520 Features
Canon’s photo-centric Pixma AIOs similar to this one hardly ever, particularly when compared to equally valued business-centric versions, print quick. Canon prices this set at 12.6 pages per minute (ppm) black-and-white and 9ppm pages shade, but remember that those numbers are for straight message web pages without color, business graphics, or images. Throughout my tests, the MG5520 racked up well under 3ppm– as slow as it gets these days for a low-volume AIO
When it comes to print quality, Canon’s picture AIOs seldom disappoint on that particular front, specifically when it comes to printing pictures. As I’ve said, a couple of times, a couple of things look like a well-composed photo published on a five-ink Pixma picture printer, except possibly that same image printed on a six-ink Pixma. That it likewise prints fine-looking records is an additional plus, even though, as you’ll see in a moment, it’s a costly one. Canon MG5520 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon MG5520 Driver Downloads & Software
Canon MG5520 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
How To Setup Driver Canon MG5520
How to Installation Guide for Canon MG5520?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
How To Uninstall Procedure Canon MG5520
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.