Canon MG3522 Printer Review & Installation without CD
Canon MG3522 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – The Canon MG3522 Software Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One offers a good attribute established for a multifunction printer (MFP) for a small rate. It supplies excellent picture high quality, allows you print from (or scan to) a selection of resources, as well as supplies adequate paper capability that it can do dual obligation in a house and also office. This design consists of a brand-new function in Canon’s arsenal, the capability to print on optical disks, or on CD, DVD, or Blu-ray situations.
Canon MG3522 Software Features
The MG3522 could print, copy, as well as scan. It could scan as an add-on to an e-mail, to a COMPUTER, to a USB thumb drive, or to an sd card. It utilizes 5 ink storage tanks, consisting of a pigment black. Among the MG5320’s toughness is that it could print straight from a selection of media resources, utilizing its tilt-up 3.0-inch LCD display to sneak peek photos. It has a port for a USB thumb drive or PictBridge-enabled video camera, as well as its card visitor sustains a number of styles in the SD as well as Memory Stick family members.
The Canon MG3522 Software is a good-looking device, shiny black with rounded edges, gauging 8.9 by 21.4 by 18.9 inches (HWD) and also evaluates 18.3 extra pounds. It has both a 150-sheet major paper tray and also a 150-sheet multi-purpose tray for a 300-sheet complete paper capability, as well as a built-in automatic duplexer. The MG5320 supplies both USB as well as WiFi connection; I checked it over a USB link with a COMPUTER running Windows Vista. Canon MG3522 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Canon MG3522 Driver Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Canon MG3522 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
Canon MG3522 Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver.
|Canon Pixma MP495 Driver for Windows (32bit & 64bit)|
|Canon Pixma MP495 Printer Driver for Mac OS|
|Canon MG3522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MP495 MP Navigator EX Driver for Mac OS|
Canon MG3522 Driver Setup
How to Installation Guide for Canon MG3522?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
Canon MG3522 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.