Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Color Printer Review
Canon MG3520 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7 – The PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers exceptional top quality as well as comfort in a portable package. Built-in Wi-Fi technology permits you to conveniently print and also scan wirelessly, from virtually anywhere around your home. Built-in AirPrint compatibility allows you to print right from your iPhone, iPad and even iPod touches wirelessly and with practically no setup! Print beautiful, borderless pictures at home approximately 8.5″ x 11″ dimension with a maximum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, not to mention the comfort and quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. You can alter the rounds as well as include paper all from the front of the printer thanks to FastFront.
PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One puts excellent print high quality and essential benefit in one portable plan. Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for dazzling colors and also black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print beautiful, borderless1 photos at home with a maximum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi using FINE print head technology. What’s more, environmentally friendly Auto Duplex Printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper immediately and could help in reducing paper usage by approximately 50%.
The PIXMA MG3520 features AirPrint that allows you to print directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi technology permits you to write and also scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your residence. The MG3520 also uses Auto Power On, a hassle-free feature that instantly powers up the printer whenever you send out a photo or paper to be published. And also, the Quiet Mode allows you print anytime without worrying about disrupting those around you. And also altering cartridges or including document is a snap with FastFront – it’s all done from the front of the printer. Canon MG3520 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7
Compatibility & System Requirements:
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon MG3520 Driver Downloads & Software
|MG3500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||48 MB|
|MG3500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)||13 MB|
|MG3500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||19 MB|
Canon MG3520 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
How To Setup Driver Canon MG3520
How to Installation Guide for Canon MG3520?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
How To Uninstall Procedure Canon MG3520
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.