Canon MF4350d Printer Review & Installation without CD
Canon MF4350d Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – The Canon MF4350d Monochrome Laser Printer (120VAC) is a flexible multi-function office device with duplex printing capacities that uses black and white laser printing, copying, scanning and also faxing in a properly designed plan. Duplex printing from a COMPUTER or on inbound faxes along with the capacity to copy single-sided files to double-sided result could suggest considerable cost savings theoretically. With the 35-sheet automatic paper feeder (ADF), the outcome is conveniently double published for structured office process.
Canon MF4350d Features
With a built-in 35 sheet automatic record feeder, copy, scan, as well as fax features are boosted considerably over straightforward flatbeds. The built-in ADF is not with the ability to turn around, however, the adaptability of the duplex device inside this gadget goes over. Copy memory permits 1 to 2 sided copying and also fax function which suggests that by means of controls readily available on the device itself, solitary sided input can be quickly meant increase sided outcome, which is a wonderful loan saver.
A solitary USB 2.0 broadband port permits connection to all the Canon MF4350d conventional layouts and all 3 main features that depend on connection work with both Mac and also COMPUTER. Fax features are implemented by aboard memory as well as a built-in Super G3 33.6 Kbps fax modem that could send at a rate of regarding 2 or 3 secs each web page relying on the record.
Print resolution is selectable approximately 1200 x 600 dots each inch or can be reduced to 600 x 600 dots each inch for optimum efficiency. The measurements of the system itself are greater than workable at 15.4 in. x 21 in. x 17.9 in. (W x D x H) as well as its weight of regarding 27.6 extra pounds without the cartridge is irrelevant. Canon MF4350d Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Canon MF4350d Driver Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Canon MF4350d Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
Canon MF4350d Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver.
|Canon Pixma MP495 Driver for Windows (32bit & 64bit)|
|Canon Pixma MP495 Printer Driver for Mac OS|
|Canon MF4350d series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MP495 MP Navigator EX Driver for Mac OS|
Canon MF4350d Driver Setup
How to Installation Guide for Canon MF4350d?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
Canon MF4350d Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.