Canon MF4150 Printer Review & Installation without CD
Canon MF4150 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – The Canon MF4150 brings network printing ability to your SOHO (Little Office/Home Office), in addition to the ease of a built-in scanner, as well as a photocopier. You’ll conserve cash with wise functions like automatic duplexing for letter sized papers and also the energy-saver setting.
This printer offers you crisp 1200 x 600 dpi results at 20 web pages each min, and also every person on your network could send out papers to print from their very own desktop computers. With the 35-sheet automatic file feeder (ADF), you could put your entire copy task down and also go have the tendency to more vital issues while it runs. Scan records in 24-bit shade making use of the ADF, or one web page each time on the platen.
Canon MF4150 Features
The Canon MF4150 is just 17.7 by 15.4 by 16.8 inches (HWD)– little adequate to go on or near your work desk without sensation as if it’s overlooking you. It evaluates just 28.2 extra pounds, concerning the like some huge inkjets. However, it’s huge on capability. In addition to being a printer, it likewise functions as a standalone photocopier as well as a facsimile machine. It will certainly allow you quickly fax a record from your COMPUTER’s hard disk. You could likewise scan to e-mail, by opening up a brand-new e-mail message and also affixing the scan as a document.
When scanning files, you’ll take pleasure in amazing tone-on-tone clearness with shade scanning as much as a boosted resolution of 9600 dots each inch (dpi). When you’re faxing or COMPUTER faxing, you’ll never ever need to bother with extensive delay times; records are sent with the Super G3 modem at excellent rates– as much as 33.6 kbps. As well as due to the fact that every min counts, the MF4150 aids full jobs quicker compared to before thanks to the USB 2.0 high-speed user interface. Canon MF4150 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Canon MF4150 Driver Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Canon MF4150 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
Canon MF4150 Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver.
|Canon Pixma MP495 Driver for Windows (32bit & 64bit)|
|Canon Pixma MP495 Printer Driver for Mac OS|
|Canon MF4150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MP495 MP Navigator EX Driver for Mac OS|
Canon MF4150 Driver Setup
How to Installation Guide for Canon MF4150?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
Canon MF4150 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.