Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Laser Multifunction Printer Driver Downloads
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver Downloads for Windows 10, 8, 7 – The MF3010 features print speeds of as much as 19 web pages per min and a promoted quick initial print time of 8 seconds. It publishes from its 150-sheet front-loading paper cassette. Customers can select to print in Watermark, Toner Saver, Poster as well as Page Composer modes, and can produce copies of small documents such as identification using the MF3010’s ID card copy function.
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Features
Canon’s exclusive On-Demand Fixing Technology transfers heat straight to the ceramic heating element, lowering workout time to the bare minimum and also allowing a quick initial print. The imageCLASS MF3010 includes a brand-new procedure panel design that incorporates flawlessly with the body of the device. The stylish and too straightforward layout enables simple operation of the invention.
The Canon imageCLASS MF3010 has a black style, and also a glossy appeared control panel, although the remainder of the printer is matte. The dimensions measure in at a very compact 14.7 x 10.9 x 10-inches. It weighs in at 16.8 lbs without the toner cartridge inside. Its 150-sheet paper cassette tray is front-loading as well as is located on the bottom of the printer. It has gray handles that can be sized to fit letter, legal, A4, B5, A5, statement and also exec media.
The resulting tray is located above the paper cassette as well as is oddly designed, although the style of it does assist with the small kind aspect. It’s merely a panel that cracks up after you press a switch. The outcome tray can fit as much as 100 sheets. The transparent control panel with a 1-line LCD lies over the output tray and also sports a shiny layout. It offers a few alternatives, including changing the print as well as copy settings and will undoubtedly show issues with the printer. As an example, if paper needs to be filled, it will present a sign indicating such.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Driver Downloads
Canon imageCLASS MF3010 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
How To Setup Driver Canon imageCLASS MF3010
How to Installation Guide for Canon imageCLASS MF3010?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
How To Uninstall Procedure Canon imageCLASS MF3010
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.