Canon DR-2010C Printer Review & Installation without CD
Canon DR-2010C Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – The Canon DR-2010C Software can scan at the exact same excellent rates in shade, grayscale, as well as black and white of approximately 20ppm (40ipm) as much as 200dpi for letter-sized files. Rapid, top quality duplex scanning in a flexible and also space-saving layout, ideal for all office scanning requires, from ad-hoc to market certain. Locate trusted feeding, progressed picture handling features, adjustable Scan-to-Job switches and also a lot more for your dispersed imaging applications.
Canon DR-2010C Features
The ultra-compact imageFORMULA DR-2010C High-Speed Scanner from Canon checks approximately 20 letter-sized web pages each min (40 web pages in duplex setting) as well as could scan papers as long as 39.2″. The scanner’s portable style allows you maintain the scanner nearby at your work desk without occupying beneficial job area. The scanner materializes its convenience with its automatic web page discovery, media dimension discovery, as well as media kind handling. The automatic web page discovery recognizes web pages that are empty and also leaves them from the location record so completion paper does not wind up with undesirable empty web pages.
Checking a record with blended originals or combined paper kinds is a very easy one-step procedure. The Canon DR-2010C Software scanner finds web page dimensions and also could take care of several dimensions within the exact same set. Furthermore, the scanner instantly maintains the location web page the exact same dimension as the initial. The scanner’s angle paper course allows it to spot as well as manage several media kinds throughout the very same work. The scanner takes care of varied paper kinds, from really slim onion skin paper to thick printed plastic (such as charge card). Canon DR-2010C Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Canon DR-2010C Driver Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Canon DR-2010C Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
Canon DR-2010C Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver.
|Canon Pixma MP495 Driver for Windows (32bit & 64bit)|
|Canon Pixma MP495 Printer Driver for Mac OS||
|Canon DR-2010C series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)||
|Canon Pixma MP495 MP Navigator EX Driver for Mac OS||
Canon DR-2010C Driver Setup
How to Installation Guide for Canon DR-2010C?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
Canon DR-2010C Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.