Canon D1550 Printer Review & Installation without CD
Canon D1550 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup – The quick and also flexible All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Canon D1550 Software, which uses printing, scanning, copying, as well as faxing in a solitary device and also automatic duplexing in all settings. This system additionally comes geared up with Wi-Fi connection and also NFC for an entirely cordless procedure as well as the capability to function straight from a smart device or tablet computer. As printing is the major objective of this device, it is rather qualified with a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, which can be improved to 1200 x 1200 dpi in a Quality setting, as well as a rate of 35 ppm with letter-sized papers.
Canon D1550 Software Features
The procedure is very easy as well as user-friendly thanks to a 3.5″ shade touchscreen LCD display on the front panel. It additionally has a range of switches on the front for straight control of some features. Including in the capacities of the printer is a USB host port, making it possible for printing from and also scanning to a mobile storage device. Furthermore, customers that would certainly like a wired link could take advantage of the incorporation of both USB 2.0 as well as Ethernet user interfaces.
A flatbed and also ADF scanning device allows the Canon D1550 Software staying settings as well as use an optical resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for comprehensive images. The flatbed additionally includes an outstanding glass dimension of 8.5 x 14″ for legal-size files. Copying and also faxing additionally gain from the printer’s capacities and all of these settings could access automatic duplexing when making use of the 50-sheet ADF. General paper handling is basic with a conventional 500-sheet input tray as well as a 50-sheet multi-purpose tray for different media kinds. Canon D1550 Software Driver Download & Manual Setup
Canon D1550 Driver Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
Canon D1550 Wireless Connection
Before to connecting the equipment to the network, the computer should be attached to the network. See to it that arrangement of the computer as well as gain access to point or router is total.
- The setup, router features, setup treatments and also safety setups of the network tool vary relying on your system setting. For details, refer to your tool’s user’s manual or contact its producer.
- In an office arrangement, consult your network manager
- If you attach to a network that is not secured with protection steps, there is a danger of revealing data such as your individual details to a 3rd party.
- If a mistake message appears or if you have difficulty with the network connection, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
- Place the equipment and computer on the very same network segment.
Canon D1550 Driver Download, Manual Setup, Scanner Driver.
|Canon Pixma MP495 Driver for Windows (32bit & 64bit)|
|Canon Pixma MP495 Printer Driver for Mac OS|
|Canon D1550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MP495 MP Navigator EX Driver for Mac OS|
Canon D1550 Driver Setup
How to Installation Guide for Canon D1550?
- Please Disconnect your computer from the Canon Machine.
- If the Download is Complete, Find or open the folder file downloaded, and then click the file name in .Exe.
- Please Read License Agreement and Checklist Agree. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the data for prepare to installation.
- Please Select your Language and then click “OK/Next”.
- Follow the Installation to finish 100%.
- When the Installation process is complete, the computer will restart when you click on your computer system notification.
- Then Test, and if it does not matter it is ready for use.
Canon D1550 Uninstall Procedure
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A web page will certainly open with a list of installed programs. Double click the program that you wish to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” after that “OK“, this will certainly finish the uninstallation process.